Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2012 Overview

The charts found on this page provide a summary of the distances I cycled during the 2012 calendar year.
This was my beginning year for cycling in Wales. I bought my Dawes Ultra Galaxy in January and built this blog. The history starts here.

Summary of Rides: 2012
  • Total Number of Rides: 111 (days)
  • Total Distance Cycled: 5,231.8 (miles)
  • Elevation Gain: 180,989 (feet)

Monthly Details
The table(s) shown below breakdown the details for each month by the days and distances cycled. You can click on the tabbed links to view each specific month.

Other Ride Totals
The numbers shown below specify distances based upon activity, group, or distance and the numbers are included in my overall total.
  • 2012 Sustrans: 1,369.11 (miles)
    Rides made as a volunteer. ► View details...
  • 2012 Kingfishers: 1,582.22 (miles)
    Rides made with the cycling group. ► View details...
  • 2012 Audax: 1,445.43 (miles)
    Rides of 62.14 miles (metric century) or more. ► View details...


Ads Inside Post