Introduction

This section includes a series of Google spreadsheets outlining the details of my rides by day, month, and year. It should be noted too, that I generally record all my rides using a Garmin Tour SatNav which I then upload to Ride With GPS. All the details are then merged here and voila!

2017 Monthly Details

I set a pretty high bar in 2016, but 2017 was a surprisingly strong follow-up which will make a big challenge for 2018!
Over the course of 2017 I had some consistently big months. I didn't have a month with fewer than 500 miles until November. In fact, for the year overall, I had the second highest monthly average to date.

Miles Cycled per Month
  • Average Distance Cycled Each Month: 655.5 (miles)

Days Cycled per Month
  • Average Number of Rides Each Month: 10.2 (days)

Note: You may click on a month tab below to view specific details.


Ads Inside Post