Introduction

This section includes a series of spreadsheets on the details of my rides outlined by day and month. Also included are spreadsheets for my volunteer work and travel plans.

About 100 Mile Club


Although I've been cycling seriously for over 30 years, I hadn't ridden 100 miles in a single day until 2014. Kinda surprising actually, but I just never had that distance as a goal. I've been more involved in multi-day touring and distances have been focused on reaching destinations; usually within 50 miles.

I made four rides at 100 miles (or more) in that fateful year of 2014, and I officially started my 100 Mile Club in earnest in 2015. I'm rather proud to see that each year the number of "Hundred Milers" continues to grow. Check it out below:







In 2016 I started yet another category for my riding; "Solitaires". Check out that data [ here ].

Ads Inside Post